Fountain, Fez, Morocco
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two squares.
- Contains five regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 861 polygons.
- W Betsch photo (Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]