(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains five regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 213 polygons.
- Details of set of tiles from [rigby1]
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0706 (Akbar's mausoleum, Sikandra, India) from [wadei]
- Photo by David Wade: TRA 0213 (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) from [wadei]
- Topkapi section from [wich2]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 78