(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *5• (d5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 6 regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles and five tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 216 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Sivas, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]