(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 11.25°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 67.5°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 315 polygons.
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Barsbay al-Bagasi and Amir Sulayman, Cairo, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1456AD, 860AH)
Collections of similar tilings