Azem Palace, Hama
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 75 polygons.
- Dick Osseman, pbase (Azem Palace, Hama, Syria. Door panel) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]