Imamzadeh Yahya mausoleum, Varamin
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 166 polygons.
- Plate 77 (Imamzadeh Yahya mausoleum, Varamin, Iran) of Antony Hutt and Leonard Harrow. Iran 1, London: Scorpion Publications, 1977. ISBN 090590600. [hutt]