Daud Sutton, page 27 left
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 211 polygons.
- page 27 left of Daud Sutton. Islamic Design - a genius for geometry, Wooden books, London, 2007. ISBN 978190426359. [sutton]
Collections of similar tilings