(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains 11 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains two regular 12-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 9 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and four infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 972 polygons.
- Page 21 (Damascus, Syria. Door in Christian quarter) of Daud Sutton. Islamic Design - a genius for geometry, Wooden books, London, 2007. ISBN 978190426359. [sutton]