Panel from Tomb-marker
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 451 polygons.
- Page 201, Fig 68 (Karatay Han, Turkey) from [bonner] (1235-41AD, 632-8AH)
- 1437-1902 (Bukhara, Central Asia) from [vami] (14th century AD)
- Page 201, Fig 68 (Mausoleum of Sayf al-Din Bakharz, Bukhara, Central Asia) from [bonner] (14th century AD)
- Fig 11.2b from [ww]