(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 3*3 (p31m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 20°.
- Contains four equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 20°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 20°.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 327 polygons.
- Figure 23 of Joseph S. Myers. 2-uniform tilings ..., www.polyomino.org.uk, 2009. [myers2] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings