Madrassa of Sultan Sha'ban, Cairo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Revised: Metrics from AJL, v11
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 3.75°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 52.5°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and three infinite interlaces.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 615 polygons.
- Photo from David Wade of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings