Bourgoin, Plate 165
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains one regular 14-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 51.42 (2π/7)°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and four infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 545 polygons.
- Dick Osseman pbase collection (Jaqmaqiye Madrasah, Damascus, Syria) from [pc]
- Fig 6.6, photo from [ww]
- Page 318 from [abas]
- Plate 165 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings