Bourgoin, Plate 83
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains three squares.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 651 polygons.
- Vol 2, Plate 226 (Amir Qijmas al-Ishaqi, Cairo, Egypt. minbar) from [creswell] (1479-81AD, 884-6AH)
- Page 222 (Azbak al-Yusufi, Cairo, Egypt. Minbar) from [okane2] (1494-5AD, 899-900AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus Foundation F6761 (al-Rifa'i mosque, Cairo, Egypt. kursi in prayer hall) from [pc] (1869-1910AD, 1286-1328AH)
- Fig 11.6b photo from [ww]
- Page 281 from [abas]
- Plate 83 from [bourgoin]
- Plate III, Figure 182 (Qaytbay, Cairo, Egypt) from [gluck]