Bourgoin, Plate 82
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains two squares.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 505 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1620 (Aqsunqur, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1347AD, 747AH)
- Page 188 from [abas]
- Page 303 (Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria) from [castera]
- Plate 82 from [bourgoin]
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Aqsunqur, Cairo, Egypt. Southwest mausoleum, east wall, rectangular panel) from [pc]