Bourgoin, Plate 66, bottom
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 215 polygons.
- E.3842:110-1938 (Cairo, Egypt. Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Page 237 from [abas]
- Photo by Ayman Soliman (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Plate 66, bottom from [bourgoin]