(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains three regular hexagons.
- Contains three regular four-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 239 polygons.
- Newspaper cutting (Damascus, Syria. 1st November 2001, From the podium, in front of Tony Blair and President Assad) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]