Roman mosaic, Ouzouer-sur-Trezee
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 66 polygons.
- Wade photo EGY 0512 (Ahmad Ibn Tulun, Cairo) from [wadei] (876-9AD, 261-4AH)
- Fig 1.2, photo from [ww]
- Pl 214 (a) (Ouzouer-sur-Trezee) from [balmelle]
- Plate 2 (Agra, India) from [stronge]