Brass casket, V and A
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 139 polygons.
- Plate 39 (Mosul, Iraq. brass casket) from [wilson] (1232AD, 629AH)
- Photo from Mamoun Sakkal (Arghun Bimaristan, Aleppo, Syria. Different proportions) from [pc] (1354-5AD, 755-6AH)
- 757-1889 (Iran, Casket) from [vami]
- PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34 from [dawes]
- Table 33 (Sultan Han, Turkey) from [erdmann]