Bourgoin, Plate 12
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 150°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 61 polygons.
- vol2, Plate 26 (Imam al-Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt) from [creswell] (1211AD, 607AH)
- Photo by Ayman Soliman (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1284-5AD, 682-3AH)
- Vol2, Figure 191 (al-Ashraf Barsbay, Cairo, Egypt. Base of minbar) from [wahhab] (1433AD, 836AH)
- Page 331 (Imam Hasan, Cairo, Egypt. mihrab) from [okane2] (1973AD, 1393AH)
- Page 49 (Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria) from [broug]
- Plate 12 from [bourgoin]
- Plate 51 (Wall mosaics, 15th and 16th century) from [d-avennes]