(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two squares.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 169 polygons.
- Page 36, bottom (Citadel, Aleppo, Syria) of Robert Field. Geometric Patterns from Islamic Art and Architecture, Tarquin Publications, 1998. ISBN 189961822. [field4]