Bourgoin, Plate 180
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains five regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains two regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has four finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 297 polygons.
- Page 339, Fig. 245c (Qadi Abu Bakr Muzhir complex, Cairo, Egypt) from [bonner] (1479-80AD, 884-5AH)
- From Tony Lee (Shaykh Abu Shibak, Cairo, Egypt. South door of Mausoleum) from [pc] (19th century AD)
- Figure 25 (Same type of pattern but with a different vertex angle) from [lee]
- Page 323 from [abas]
- Plate 180 from [bourgoin]