Bourgoin, Plate 180
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains five regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains two regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 231 polygons.
- From Tony Lee (Cairo, mausoleum of Shaikh Abu Shibak, South door, Egypt) from [pc]
- Plate 180 from [bourgoin]
- Page 323 from [abas]
- Figure 25 (Same type of pattern but with a different vertex angle) from [lee]
Collections of similar tilings