Bourgoin, Plate 174
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains one regular five-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 479 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: SYR 0700 (al-Nuri Mosque, Hama, Syria) from [wadei] (1162AD, 556AH)
- Not recorded (Sahip Ata, Konya, Turkey. Mosque gateway) from [ogel] (1279AD, 677AH)
- 887-1884 (No location, Cairo, Egypt. Panels in modern frame) from [vami] (1300-1520AD, 699-926AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0130 (Eski Mosque, Edirne, Turkey) from [wadei] (1414AD, 816AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0727 (Hunat Hatun Complex, Kayseri, Turkey) from [wadei] (1432AD, 835AH)
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (al-Ashraf Barsbay, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1474AD, 878AH)
- Archnet (Turbat-e Shaykh Ahmad-e Jam, Torbat-e Jam, Iran) from [pc]
- From Tony Lee (Hunat Hatun Complex, Kayseri, Turkey) from [pc]
- Photo by David Wade: MIK 035 (Central Asia) from [wadei]
- Plate 174 from [bourgoin]