Bourgoin, Plate 170
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 3.21 (π/56)°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 77.14 (3π/7)°.
- Contains two regular octagons.
- Contains one regular 7-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 77.14 (3π/7)°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 193 polygons.
- Page 465, Fig. 407b (Mirjaniyya madrasah, Baghdad, Iraq) from [bonner] (1357AD, 758AH)
- Archnet photoarchive ICR1365 (Amir Qijmas al-Ishaqi, Cairo, Egypt. Stone-carved panel, spring of iwan arch) from [pc] (1479-81AD, 884-6AH)
- Abu al-Qasim, Mosul, Iraq from [pc]
- Analysis here from [hankin2]
- Page 379 from [abas]
- Plate 170 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings