Bourgoin, Plate 136
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
A related pattern is Mosque of Qijmas Al-Ishaqi, Cairo, Egypt.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 2.5°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 80°.
- Contains one regular 18-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 432 polygons.
- Fig 7.3c from [ww]
- Page 218 from [abas]
- Photo by Ayman Soliman (al-Suhaymi House, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Plate 136 (Drawn so that octagons are not regular) from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings