Bourgoin, Plate 96
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two regular 12-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 289 polygons.
- Vol 1, Page 456 (Morocco, probably as a recent borrowing) from [paccard] (1940AD, 1359AH)
- Archnet photo (Gayer-Anderson, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Fig 14.11a from [ww]
- Page 184 from [abas]
- Plate 96 also PL VIII (top) at end of book (Cairo, Egypt. marble inlay) from [bourgoin]