Bourgoin, Plate 94
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains three equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 615 polygons.
- Internet photo 294 (al-Salih Tala'i Mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Side of minbar) from [d-avennes] (1160AD, 554AH)
- Vol 1, Plate 30 (al-Salih Tala'i Mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Side of minbar) from [creswell] (1160AD, 554AH)
- Page 252, Fig. 119 (al-Azhar mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Mihrab Tabarsiyya madrasah) from [bonner] (1309AD, 708AH)
- Figure 248 (tomb of Sultan Murad II, Bursa, Muradiye, Turkey. Eaves of porch) from [aslanapa] (15th century AD)
- photo by Bernard O'Kane (Rustem Pasha mosque, Istanbul, Turkey) from [pc] (1562AD, 969AH)
- Figure 76b from [elsaid]
- National Library of Cairo, 1334 (No location, Egypt) from [pc]
- Page 279 from [abas]
- Page 99 (The Tomb of Bibi Jawindi, Pakistan) from [broug]
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey. Minbar) from [pc]
- Plate 94 (The 12-sided figure does not have rotational symmetry) from [bourgoin]