Bourgoin, Plate 93
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 363 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1603 (al-Salih Tala'i Mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1160AD, 554AH)
- Page 251, Fig. 117 (Yelmaniya mosque, Cemiskezck, Turkey) from [bonner] (1274AD, 672AH)
- Page 252, Fig. 119 (al-Azhar mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Mihrab, Tabarsiyya madrasah) from [bonner] (1309AD, 708AH)
- Page 60 Fig 2.56 (Qaytbay, Cairo, Egypt. Minbar) from [broug2] (1472-4AD, 876-8AH)
- Dick Osseman's web site (Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria. Ceiling) from [pc]
- Page 164 from [abas]
- Page 45, but that has imperfections from [d-avennes]
- Page 90 from [wade]
- Photo 252, from Internet source (ceiling: 12-sided stars, various dates, with colour) from [d-avennes]
- Photo by David Wade: SYR 0123/0129 (Great Mosque, Damascus) from [wadei]
- Plate 115 (No location, Qur'an Rasid 81, Egypt. National Library and Archives) from [lings]
- Plate 40, Figure 76a (Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem) from [elsaid]
- Plate 93 from [bourgoin]