Bourgoin, Plate 69
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 420 polygons.
- Page 82 (al-Nasir Muhammad Mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [broug] (1318AD, 717AH)
- Page 120, Fig 4.70 (Saljuq Cifte Minareli Madrasah, Erzurum, Turkey) from [broug2] (1350-1400AD, 750-802AH)
- Page 34, Fig 1.51 (al-Azhar mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Stone panel) from [broug2] (1483AD, 888AH)
- Fig 14.5b from [ww]
- Figure 78a from [elsaid]
- Internet photo 211 (Mosque D'el-Bordeyny) from [d-avennes]
- Page 167 from [abas]
- Page 35, Fig 1.54 (Kasbah, Telouet, Morocco) from [broug2]
- Plate 69 (Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria) from [bourgoin]