Bourgoin, Plate 51
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 225 polygons.
- Fig 6 (d) (Mu'mina Khatun, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan, Central Asia) from [cromwell4] (1186AD, 581AH)
- Page 170, Fig. 31 (Izzeddin Keykavus hospital and mausoleum, Sivas, Turkey) from [bonner] (1217-8AD, 613-4AH)
- Figure 492 (Karatay Han, Turkey. Stone carving inside main entrance arch) from [hill] (1240AD, 637AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus (al-Rifa'i mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Panel on doors on west facade) from [pc] (1869-1910AD, 1286-1328AH)
- Figure 35d from [elsaid]
- Page 170, Fig. 31 (Lower Maqam Ibrahim in the citadel, Aleppo, Syria) from [bonner]
- Page 54, photo 34 (Abbasid Palace, Baghdad, Iraq) from [bonner]
- Plate 51 from [bourgoin]
- TUR 0902 (Mausoleum of Khudavend Khatun, Nigde, Turkey) from [wadei]
- Table 15 (Sultan Han, Turkey) from [etting]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 3