Bourgoin, Plate 50
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two regular octagons.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 211 polygons.
- Figure 35b from [elsaid]
- Page 336 from [abas]
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Azem Palace, Hama, Syria) from [pc]
- Plate 29 from [wilson]
- Plate 50 from [bourgoin]