Bourgoin, Plate 25
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 173 polygons.
- Page 235, Fig 98d, Fig 114a (Haram al-Ibrahimi in Hebron, Palestine) from [bonner] (1094AD, 486AH)
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1105 (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1279AD, 677AH)
- Page 160 from [abas]
- Page 22 (Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria. Marble inlay on pillar round courtyard, but with different proportions to Bourgoin's drawing) from [dury]
- Plate 25 from [bourgoin]