Bourgoin, Plate 21
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- Growth dynamic build of this pattern.
- Random dynamic build of this pattern.
- Structured dynamic build of this pattern.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 545 polygons.
- Page 127, Fig 4.87 (Wikala of Sultan Qaytbay, Cairo, Egypt. Stone lintel of the facade behind al-Azhar mosque) from [broug2] (1477AD, 881AH)
- Fig 14.5a from [ww]
- Page 161 from [abas]
- Plate 21 from [bourgoin]
- Vol 1, page 151 (/6) (Morocco. Colour from here) from [paccard]