Bourgoin, Plate 17
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 224 polygons.
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Barsbay al-Bagasi and Amir Sulayman, Cairo, Egypt. North wall, portal, right side of upper part) from [pc] (1456AD, 860AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0101 (Selimiye Mosque, Edirne, Turkey) from [wadei] (1574AD, 982AH)
- Page 157 from [abas]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0227x (Ahmad Ibn Tulun, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 17 from [bourgoin]