Bourgoin, Plate 4
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 213 polygons.
- Fig, 7 (c) (Mudhafaria Minaret, Erbil, Iraq) from [cromwell4] (1190AD, 585AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus M120P0030 (al-Maridani, Cairo, Egypt. Qibla riwaq, Mihrab, base of niche) from [pc] (1339-40AD, 739-40AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus M187P0031 (Barquq, Cairo, Egypt. Floor of qibla iwan, area in front of mihrab) from [pc] (1384AD, 785AH)
- Plate 4 from [bourgoin]