Bourgoin, Plate 2, bottom figure
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 129 polygons.
- Plate 2, bottom figure (Imam al-Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt) from [bourgoin] (1211AD, 607AH)
- Fig 14.3b from [ww]
- Page 142 from [abas]
- Page 50, photo 31 (Lashkar-i Bazar, Afghanistan, Central Asia) from [bonner]
- Plate 4 (Bardo Museum, Tunis, Tunisia) from [collin]